Friday, August 21, 2009

I Can't Think of a Title Because The English Language Doesn't Have Words For This

Strreeetch. The sound? I'm growing already.
I leave for the airport in a few minutes. I saw Robin and Jamie off this morning. Every time I remember what I'm about to do it feels like my lungs constrict, and I seesaw between out-of-my-mind excited and nauseated with panic. Right now, anyway, I am calm. I can hear every heartbeat in my ears, but I am ready to go. I'm exhausted by all the goodbyes and tired of always looking ahead. I am ready to live now.

2 comments:

  1. So, I know you want people to comment on your blog, and I want to be the first of many! I hope your flight went smoothly and you enjoyed the cookies! Cant wait to hear more later :)

    Bridget <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARA SARA SARA!
    this blog thing is so cool.
    Hope the first few days aren't too awkward with your family.

    Love,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete