Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fotos!

I keep forgetting to upload pictures, but here they are now!




My house

Con mi familia at the airport!

My room, sorry for the mess



New friends! The guys in my class have a reputation for being loud and disruptive. Ha! Bit different coming from CSG! This was the welcome party they threw for me today during History- one of my friends was like "we have a choir rehearsal! Come on!" I totally bought it- we wandered around the school for 15 minutes and she was like "hm I guess we´re not in this room...or this one either...let´s keep looking¨ until we just went back to the classroom and I was so surprised.


My school :) The other day there was a trick basketball presentation in the gymnasium, and after it was over the mascot took off its mask and everone started screaming and jumping up and down and I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Then my friend Peggy screamed to me "es un famosa!" Turns out the guy who was in the outfit is an actor on a soap opera and is really famous in Chile. There was literally a mob of girls trying to touch him and take pitcures and get his autograph, and the basketball players had to surround him and push their way out of the gym. It was insane. I nearly got knocked over. But Peggy and I got a picture ;)

2 comments:

  1. sara right now im at school im so bored because we dont have any classes this week...hahaha

    have fun on your run =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's hilarious! CSG misses you SO much, but I'm so glad to hear you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete